View previous topic :: View next topic  
OctavianHellscream
Raid Commander

re: Guild Monthly events planning

Oct here, been planning basically with the few responses I have received over the weeks leading to the new year about what events we could do as a guild. Now im always up for new ideas and new ways to enjoy the game with each other but as right now ive come up with 3 specific ideas we could do on January 22 which is our first scheduled day of 2016.

1. We do a raid of some sort, either it be old content or current depending on interest and roles needed.

2. I set up a list for a scavenger hunt with a prize pool. participants would all start in the same area and the list would be on the guild site for fun items that need to be found and given the the game master of the event depending it could be me or other officers. granted the items on the list would be obtainable for all and shouldn't be something that cost gold to obtain but at the same time be challanging and fun to obtain said items.

3.relay race- we would again be playing for a prize pool. splitting into groups of certain size and either who can rack up the most kills in a pvp match/ which teams could clear all old content dungeons the fastest, who can farm and make certain items quickest. really anything we can come up with to race.

Now all of this is subject to change and depends on really which members are interested on attending and making it fun. And please if any have ideas to improve upon this ideas pls post them below and if you have any ideas that could make more guild activities it would be appreciated.

pie lover,

Oct

OctavianHellscream
Raid Commander

re: Guild Monthly events planning

howdy everyone i hope all are staying warm for the winter. But im writing to say that if i am not on on for this event it will more then likely be because i will be without power while this storm jonas runs up the east coast, my area is calling for 3 ft of snow and i hope that my power reamains on but in the event that it does go out i will make up for my absent in some way and reschedule the event for next month. everyone who has to be out in the bad weather be safe and i hope to see all soon.

pie eater,

Oct

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Hysteria Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum