View previous topic :: View next topic  
OctavianHellscream
Raid Commander

re: Oct's Corner

hey guys i know while we wait for legion to comes, many have taken a break from wow to spend their time elsewhere. I know that AH will be back and strong when legion comes around that we all will be having a blast before to long. While thinking what I could do in the meantime i had a thought that AH really doesn't have to stop at just being a wow guild but really we are a family to some sorts, and we could be playing/associating with the other members through other means. Saying that anyone wanting to play other games such as Heroes of the storm, Starcraft, diablo3 hit me up. Also i have gotten back into Star Wars the old republic again and having fun playing, i would love to have a branch of Ah on a server if any play that game. I know this post is a mess to read wrote it b4 work but ya.

pie eater,

Oct

Lavamancer147
Scion

Hey Octavian, not sure if you knew, but AH has already been and still is a family outside of WoW. A lot of our veteran members keep in touch on our Facebooks and in our FB group. I joined AH back during BC and have raided up until early MoP. We've had plenty of good times and fond memories inside and outside the game. I'm still playing but more as a social. My current timezone doesn't allow much for Prime Time interaction with you guys. But if I'm online and not about to go to sleep, hit me up and we could probably do something.

OctavianHellscream
Raid Commander

Sounds good. Just trying to keep up with everyone any way I can while we all wait with anticipation for the expansion later this year. Personally i never made a facebook page but it might be time i do so, it seems like another convenient way to keep in touch with everyone, and i apologize to all that i haven't been on WoW as much as i would like. No excuses for it i just really been lazy lol but i hope to see yall more this year.

Pie lover,

Oct 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Hysteria Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum