View previous topic :: View next topic  
OctavianHellscream
Raid Commander

re: Guild Meeting Planning

Oct here, just wanted to see how everyone is doing with events passing and with the holliday season approaching only things will be busier. I know that we have had troubles in the past months and I want us to put that in the past and start a new era with everyone to be a part of its planning. This post is to see really to see when the best day to have the guild meeting would be that would produce the most members to be able to attend. Also if any topics come to mind that any member wants to discuss I would like it to be posted here so that i can make a list. Again I appreciate the feedback and I know the future will only be brighter with everyone's help. Ancient Hysteria for Life!!!!

Pie eater,

Oct

re: Guild Meeting Planning

I'm not sure what can be done at the moment. I haven't seen much of the leadership in quite awhile, with the exception of Gnarp. I've always liked the AH community and will continue to keep my alts in the guild, but for raiding I ultimately had to find another home with my main. . . and I know I was one of the last holdouts. Plenty of people already left and the raiding issue has been "find a pug or don't raid" for months now. Just my thoughts...

Deadalus

OctavianHellscream
Raid Commander

re: A pie eater's view

thanks for the input, I want to address any concerns people may have. As to the raiding scene unfortunately all officers had real life issues happen to us at the same time and really leaving only one or two of us active at a time causing the problems that we had. Any help even with alts is appreciated, as it will take hard work to make the guild functions as it once did. As to people leaving i understand that that might be a quick fix and i wish all of them the best, but with the work of us all i know that AH will be even better then what it was.

Thx,

Oct

Da_Tru
Denizen

re: in regards to guild

I have been a member of AH on and off since BC and I love the people but I think that the leadership needs to get together and talk to the members and asure them that all will be ok or come up with a plan.  I have heard through the grapevine there were issues and I just wanted to put my two cents in.  

Thx

Xavar

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ancient Hysteria Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum